Benchmade 615SBK-1 Prototype Blackwood Osborne Mini Rukus, Assisted Axis Lock Knife Black with a Partially Serrated Edge 154CM blade with Black G10 Scales is essentially the prototype for the Assisted Axis Mechanism with a lock. This very limited release of the Rukus preceded the popular Barrage design by a few months and never went to regular production itself. Ideal for both the collector or end user.
*This Discontinued Knife is New in Early Style Box
- Blade Length: 3.40"
- Blade Thickness: 0.121"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Utility Drop-Point; Ambidextrous Dual Thumb-Studs; Safety
- Weight: 5.90 oz.
- Clip: Black, Deep Pocket, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS-Assist
- Overall Length: 8.50"
- Closed Length: 5.10"
- Model: 615SBK-1