The Benchmade 112H2O-BLK River & Dive Knife comes in a Plain Edge Saltwater N680 Stainless Steel and Slip Free &Tare-Proof Santoprene Handle. The opposing angle grind on the tip gives a mathematical advantage allowing you to subject the tip to rigors that a normal drop point would never stand up to. The safety hook provides additional cutting power both above and below the water. The easy release sheath is versatile on a variety of rigs, made to only release when you want it to. This is the edge you need in an emergency as you get out into the elements.
*This discontinued knife is New. No straps or Box.
- Blade Length: 3.5" (8.90 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.124" (3.15 mm)
- Blade Material: N680 Stainless
- Blade Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Open: 8.07" (20.50 cm)
- Weight: 3.20 oz. (90.72 g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.59" (14.99 mm)
- Handel Material: Black Santoprene
- Sheath Weight: 1.04 oz. (29.48 g)
- Model: 112H20-BLK